Author Topic: Elastify Tool: increase/ decrease brush size keybind/// adding menu options  (Read 2324 times)

icezimy

• Freelance Artist
    • icezimy.com
I recently noticed that the “increase brush size” and “decrease brush size” keyboard shortcut do not apply/work when using the “Elastify” tool and was wondering if there is a reason for that or if it actually would be possible to implement this shortcut responding within this tool as well? I think this would make sense

And on another note, is it possible to add File> canvas recording > “Play video” and “export video” to the list of things you can add to the quick menu/ top toolbar/ keyboard shortcuts? And also File > “Export Layers” from the Beta, once it’s fully implemented. And File > “Information” (sometimes it’s really nice to see how many layers you currently have while working). So I think it would be nice to have all those options available as shortcut!

Thanks! :)
Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 08:24:11 AM by icezimy

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
I have just tested that in the latest beta, and it works fine. Could you give su more details?

icezimy

• Freelance Artist
    • icezimy.com
Yes, so I’m using the 2021 M1 12.9 iPad Pro 512GB and for keyboard shortcuts I’m using the 8bitdo zero 2 controller and have set increase and decrease brush size to the L and R button of the controller. And it works fine when using brushes, smudge, eraser tool etc, but when trying it inside the elastify tool, it’s not responding/ nothing happens. Maybe that is because brushes etc change sizes in pixels but elastify tool in %?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
I finally reproduced and fixed that. It happened only when customizing these shortcuts, i tested standard shortcuts before

icezimy

• Freelance Artist
    • icezimy.com
Oh I see, didn’t think about that! Glad it’ll work now 😊

icezimy

• Freelance Artist
    • icezimy.com
I noticed that most the menu options were added, thank you so much! Would it be possible to add file > “information” as shortcut too?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
We will do it asap

I noticed that most the menu options were added, thank you so much! Would it be possible to add file > “information” as shortcut too?