Author Topic: Beta 3.3  (Read 9606 times)

LCArt

Re: Beta 3.3
Reply #30 on: October 25, 2021, 02:22:42 AM
Could you allow us to pick the color we want for the accent of the app? don't really get the limitation on this when we are able to pick the color for guides/grid... I personally would love to be able to pick the same accent color I use everywhere else in my streams :S

lastaccess

Reply #31 on: October 25, 2021, 04:32:56 AM
Does everybody like pure black background gallery?)

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #32 on: October 25, 2021, 06:36:39 AM
Thanks, i will fix it.

Yes, I also noticed this bug. It is as if the "overlap" of the line in the autoshape erased the line and generated these incomplete ellipse.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #33 on: October 25, 2021, 06:37:26 AM
Rather not, sorry, we don't want to overcomplicate it.

Could you allow us to pick the color we want for the accent of the app? don't really get the limitation on this when we are able to pick the color for guides/grid... I personally would love to be able to pick the same accent color I use everywhere else in my streams :S

icezimy

• Freelance Artist
    • icezimy.com
Reply #34 on: October 26, 2021, 02:06:58 AM

I also suggested that in a mail. I think having a custom color wheel/slider to pick accent color would be great. Hopefully it could still be considered for some future updates. 😊

icezimy

• Freelance Artist
    • icezimy.com
Reply #35 on: October 26, 2021, 02:16:14 AM

I prefer the old grey gallery look, but they had some good reason to switch to browser gallery and unfortunately they can't change anything there except for dark or light theme. And I think mixing light and dark theme like you suggested would clash even more
Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 03:24:30 AM by icezimy

lastaccess

Reply #36 on: October 26, 2021, 05:04:03 AM

I prefer the old grey gallery look, but they had some good reason to switch to browser gallery and unfortunately they can't change anything there except for dark or light theme. And I think mixing light and dark theme like you suggested would clash even more

I like grey too, it’s calm for eyes. White on Pure Black is too harsh and overwhelming. Now, I realized one thing: I’m almost don’t need gallery now. You can open .artstudio files from Files app, which has normal white theme. And it can normally preview all other image file types.

And speaking of color accents to the app, I guess they are too saturated, that’s why people want to add there own colors. But color wheel of course would be good. I’m fine with standard orange myself.

icezimy

• Freelance Artist
    • icezimy.com
Reply #37 on: October 26, 2021, 06:08:39 AM

I like grey too, it’s calm for eyes. White on Pure Black is too harsh and overwhelming. Now, I realized one thing: I’m almost don’t need gallery now. You can open .artstudio files from Files app, which has normal white theme. And it can normally preview all other image file types.

And speaking of color accents to the app, I guess they are too saturated, that’s why people want to add there own colors. But color wheel of course would be good. I’m fine with standard orange myself.

I like the current selection of accent colors, but it’s a bit limited. Maybe if integrating a color picker is too complicated, just have an option in addition to current presets, to copy & paste a color code?

Either way, I’m still happy they gave us that customization option at all!😊
Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 06:13:21 AM by icezimy

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #38 on: October 26, 2021, 07:23:09 AM
We are using colors (not all) from this system color list:
https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/visual-design/color/

We don't have plans to change it now or edit custom color code, sorry.

ggermain1

Reply #39 on: October 30, 2021, 11:54:13 AM
The lasso select tool isn’t working and it doesn’t make selections on 3.3 (722).

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #40 on: November 09, 2021, 07:30:25 AM
Fixed in the most recent beta.

The lasso select tool isn’t working and it doesn’t make selections on 3.3 (722).