Author Topic: Moving brushes into different folders  (Read 3802 times)

Ben

Moving brushes into different folders
on: August 27, 2021, 09:16:17 AM
I am not able to select a brush and drag it into another folder in the brush panel, I get a „not allowed“ icon and the operation fails. Can anybody confirm that or is it just on my end? I currently have to copy/paste and delete the brushes to move them into another folder. (All custom brushes and folders, not the default ones)
Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 05:30:47 AM by Jack Ofalltrades

Dorothyfan1

Re: Moving brushes into different folders
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 03:50:34 PM
I am not able to select a brush and drag it into another folder in the brush panel, I get a „not allowed“ icon and the operation fails. Can anybody confirm that or is it just on my end? I currently have to copy/paste and delete the brushes to move them into another folder. (All custom brushes and folders, not the default ones)

I know this bug is current during split screen mode. I’ve mentioned this to the developers and I haven’t heard a response about it. It would be the first time I’ve heard this bug affecting when you’re in full screen mode though.

Ben

Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 05:06:09 PM
Of course in full screen, I am talking about organizing the brushes within the brush panel, not about importing new ones. Just dragging a brush from one folder into another

Dorothyfan1

Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 10:06:08 PM
Of course in full screen, I am talking about organizing the brushes within the brush panel, not about importing new ones. Just dragging a brush from one folder into another

I haven’t seen the bug manifest in full screen mode so this is the first I’m hearing it affecting brush managaement in this way.