Author Topic: Copy Procreate’s background grid.  (Read 1910 times)

Dorothyfan1

Copy Procreate’s background grid.
on: July 28, 2021, 07:44:09 PM
This needs to be considered for the very next update. ASP should follow Procreate and introduce a background grid for ASP. This simply makes it easier to “see” the document placed on the board. So when you change the orientation or the angle the background grid makes it easier to see the location of the document. The “black” background is not only too plain and boring…it doesn’t tell you the orientation of the document and its scale. The background grid, like Procreate has, would fix this.

Ben

Re: Copy Procreate’s background grid.
Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 04:17:59 AM
… Unless you have a grid in your document as well  ;D

I literally never had a problem seeing the document, that only becomes less visible when the background color is the same, and even then there still is the border showing the document. I personally don’t like the Grid in procreate at all and enjoy the clean look of ASP, the background SHOULD be plain and boring. If a grid is added, make it optional please so I can turn it off  8)

Dorothyfan1

Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 06:41:09 AM
Fine…then make it optional. Nobody is forcing you to see it if you don’t want it. I happen to appreciate that Procreate background grid and hope Lucky Clan implements it.

Ben

Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 08:41:07 AM
Procreate is forcing me to see it  ;D

Dorothyfan1

Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 10:12:01 AM
I wouldn’t have known about the grid if they only made it optional. Now that I’m forced to see it…I see the merits.