Author Topic: Few more ideas and functionality suggestions!  (Read 3537 times)

Husketch

Few more ideas and functionality suggestions!
on: March 13, 2018, 03:36:02 AM
1-The Merge button at the bottom of layer panel , I really think this should be only one function: "Merge down", so when you click it, it directly merges the layer(s) without a dialog. this will make the workflow faster merging multiple layers etc. I think users will not need "merge visible " so often, and it can be available from the Layer menu on top. would you consider that?

2-A simple floating color wheel panel similar to that would be great.

3-Have extra buttons at the bottom tool bar while in Painting tool, like "Hide selection", "clear selection", "Transform".. it would be nice to have some functionality while you're in the brush tool, as simple buttons on the bottom tool bar.

4-Add 'invert' to the Mask settings? and remove "reveal all'' and ''hide all'' dialog , assume it's always "reveal all" by default. then the user can invert if he wants the opposite.

5-Please add 'lock transparency' button on the layer panel itself without going into the additional menu. it's a common functionality and needs a faster workflow with one click.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Few more ideas and functionality suggestions!
Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 03:45:18 AM
1. I will think about it. Maybe somebody else here could write his opinion?
2. I already received few similar suggestions, i'm also thinking about it
3. Sorry, there is no space, you have these options in top menu.
4. To invert mask tap Adjust>Invert
5. It is already there - tap "Gear" icon in layers popover (make sure you have version 1.x installed)

Husketch

Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
Thanks for the response!

regarding number 5: I meant to have a quick access icon to Lock Transparency on the layer panel without clicking on the Gear icon. would that be possible?
Ideally in the future, it would be best if functions like "Lock move" "Lock Transparency" "Enable Clipping Mask" will be available as simple icons on the layer panel itself (not the Gear menu). for easier workflow.

Again thanks very much.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 04:54:19 AM
Sorry, i cannot show all icons users are requesting. You can lock/unlock/clipping mask also from top menu: Layer.

Nighternet

Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
I use merge visible very often.